The World is bothered about the results and not our struggles...

 The World is bothered about the results and not our struggles...

Namaste  everyone,

The day I  had this realisation that how I wasted  years of my life with the  stupid assumption that  my family's dream is my dream,  their aspirations are the only aspirations I can have,living an average life is Ok..not having any purpose in life is fine..Not taking  out time for our ownselves and not investing time in self improvement and some new learnings or hobby is not a crime that we do to ourselves..

Years wasted...nothing achieved ,nothing learned ,no self improvement.. no bank balance ..This what we become living a ordinary purposeless life.

Nobody is and was ever bothered how I was wasting my life facilitating other's lives..Don't get me wrong ,I was not doing any favours, I was definitely doing it out of love and commitment for my family..But the strange thing was I had no commitment towards my own dreams and life..  If we ourselves are least bothered why would others around us be??🤔😕🤔

Myheartfultalks


This  small thinking for ourselves  is so detrimental, I also have no idea about..

The World around us is bothered about the results always...Nobody is bothered about how a ordinary person is feeling ,how that person perceives life , how that person is unable to follow a dream he or she has ..but is unable to  achieve or even tell..They are least interested  in day to day financial and  emotional struggles  of ordinary people who never achieved anything in life..

This is a fact of life..Nobody is interested in failed lives of ordinary  people...until  they are successful..Nobody bothers if  ordinary people aspire success but need motivation and help..Nobody gives them attention or  I should say even notices their little little achievements or even failures..Nobody sees the dullness on  ordinary  people's faces and depression in their minds..Nobody cares...Nobody even asks for the reasons of disappointments and distresses..

Everybody  wants to be the part of lives of people who are successful and not those who have been struggling or have not achieved anything for years altogether...

Times of struggle actually  require immense mental strength and support of real people and relationships..Fake people easily  get shunted from our life  in tough times and struggles....

Dear readers,Everybody in this world has its own share of struggles, disappointments and failures... but Please have a dream ,work on it and improve yourself on daily basis..Other wise sooner or later  life will appear meaningless  to you..Life needs motivation and love to carry on ..This can only happen if we have a purpose in life....If we have a dream and purpose we can easily sail through the ups and downs of life...😇😇

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...