Everything was about you...

Everything was  about you... 

Namaste everyone,
Relationships that fail miserably definitely hurt people.. "Why  Relationships that were once so much cherished fail???😕🤔"
Something is obviously very very wrong...But when it comes to human emotions we all usually neglect a lot of( red flags)things that are actually  going wrong...
We ordinary  people are in relationships out of pure love and care but sometimes our best is not enough for the other..because  may be their expectations from us are way different  from  what we do for them or may be vice versa...
But usually relationships fail because any one of them acts so selfishly that he or she begins to even compromise  other's respect, trust and emotions badly with each passing day but definitely without a slightest of regret...and "Everything was about you" these thoughts keep haunting in the minds of the one who is still very much involved and still truly in the relationship..
Using people in the name of relationship is such an emotional exploitation  we do the other that  the damage caused can not be even measured and it takes a lot of time to heal, sometimes months, sometimes years and sometimes almost a life time...


How come people become  so insensitive to other person's  emotions and feelings with whom they were once in a relationship is beyond my understanding...
Sometimes one person hurts the other so badly that things can not be reversed and damage caused is permanent, in that case it is pretty understandable that people  can not stand each other,that is fine..I am myself in favour of that...but how can any person be in a relationship  where everything in the relationship is about a single person..and nothing is mutual...
Actuallly it should be not even you and me ,it should be US in a relationship.... How come only one person's wishes,desires,aspirations ,feelings,wants and career matter but the other has a place of just nobody who is somehow dragging the relationship  out of love for the other even after knowing that his or her thoughts and feelings have no place in  the relationship..but he or she is continuing because due to any possible reason, they don't want to loose the person they love...
When one person confronts the other after a lot of emotional turbulences ,when questions are asked  there are no answers ....consider the following  pointers..
Dear readers ask these questions to check  that are you part of really good relationship..

1. Why was my opinion unimportant all the time?
2.Why was left alone when I needed you the most?
3.Why were you not part of things or events or days which were very important to me?
4.Why was I always  the one to say sorry even mostly without my fault?
5.Why was I  never as important  as you were to me?
6.Why was I your last prioritiy?
7.Why was  me ,my feelings, my achievements, my failures unimportant to you?
8.Why was I always the one who was adjusting, adapting and compromising?
9.Why was I abused and insulted in front of others?
10.Why were you not even willing to give your time and attention whenever I felt low?
11.Why you were never bothered that I stay or leave?
12.Why you were not even true to me in any sense?
13.Why you used me?

The answer  to the above questions is all the same that , "Everything was about you"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...