My diary,my best friend ,Day 1

My diary,my best friend..

Namaste everyone,
My dearest diary ,the only real friend I have..Sounds strange but it is true..to the core..People will  be surprised  to hear this...As I have a full family life ,I have kids ,although I stay in a nuclear  family with my husband and two kids in Bangalore..I talk with my mother and with my  sister almost daily..I do have good neighbours also  and it appears that I do have a pretty normal life,and it is true also ..but the thing is about my thoughts  that continuously remind me of a unsuccessful life of mine and  that  bothers me, I lack a real purpose,but "everybody will be surprised  if I say I have nobody to talk to and I donot tell people what I actually feel but present a very fine version  that everything is pretty good.."
My mother will start scolding me if she somehow oneday reads it and will definitely  say that I am mad..Actually I am realĺy fed up of these superficial talks that say," Are You Ok" and the obvious anwer is ,"Ya , absolutely ".. 
I was always surprised  to see people being so socially  active ,they talk soo much..they may actually  feel free to talk ,They look attractive and good..They are very very active  on  Facebook  ,Instagram and WhatsApp...They share their personal life  on social media and feel comfortable about it..But on the other hand I never share anything on my social media accounts although I have them, for scrolling  into other people's  lives ...I donot have many photographs  of myself to change my DP daily ,some people change DPs hourly..I find it very strange..Its not that I am  telling them to stop because I donot do it ..But  I feel that they do live life and If they choose to or feel free to share it or even flaunt it that is absolutely  their choice..
But the thing that has started bothering me is , What is wrong with me?Why am I so introvert..Why can not I even change my DP ,may be because it will  allow people to judge how I look,how boring is my life if I share pictures on Facebook..Why am I  unable to express what I feel,what I really want..I donot know..
Actually  people around us also feel that our feeling like this is not at all important.. But now that I   have started writing  my diary,my only friend I really feel free now I have someone  to  talk to I donot have to sugar coat my feelings and expressions about things ,people and circumstances..It is surprising  , how I am expressing my feelings quite freely,as nobody is gonna judge me about my failed life so far..nobody will tell me that I am mad..about the way I feel about life , I  do  not have pretend  anything.. I need not fake my feelings..I have always felt ,Why I feel alone in crowd..I am looking for answers..my diary will help me find answers..😊😊

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...