My diary,my best friend, Day 2.

My diary,my best friend..2

Namaste everyone,
The day I started writing  my diary,I am feeling relieved a lot ,One funny thing I realized is that "I also talk a lot.." although in the form of my writings  to my diary.. Fear of judgement  is not there,I donot have to feel anxious  that my thought process does not gel well the contemporary  ways of our society 's functionalities most importantly, I will never hurt anybody ever ..That has always been my priority, that is the main reason I donot talk much or speak out loud or even speak without thinking and as a result of which I always present a polished version of myself..I never want to hurt anybody in this world ever..
With my writings  my sole intention  is to express my ideas and feelings in a free manner and noway intend to be rude or insulting  to others. One more important  thing ,I can easily  say 'No' to things I donot like ,I need not seek approvals  for every thing I do..I need not  pretend to be 'OK'all the time..I can feel sad  about things happening..I can tell how I actually felt about the loose comments people make on me ...without telling them.Although in real life also I do not bother much  but deep down I do feel offended in many ways,but I was never able to express in any possible  way..but now I can easily tell "My best friend,  My Diary". I  also do had a strong feeling that no body was really bothered also...
But now I am enjoying my freedom of expressing myself freely  and fully.. Sometimes what we actually  feel does not feel relevant to others..It is  possibly because thought process  of no two individuals  can be totally  same..I agree with this..we ordinary people often choose to not express or tell our feelings if we experience rude, unbothered or indifferent  behavior  from others.
The best thing about my best friend,my Diary is that I can clearly  pull my heart out,can say whatever I feel like saying..and surprisingly my silent listener will 100% agree with me ..😊😊😊Isn't  it delightful..that You really have somebody who never disagrees with you and  will always  have the patience  to hear you out any time of the day..And  bingo..it never complaints about anything..expects nothing..absorbs all negativity in our minds without passing a single abusive judgement..This makes me really understand why we all can become each others diaries..A life less diary can give you so much satisfaction  that nobody in the real word can ever give..It also gives a huge scope of introspection..that what have we become..all of us really..Think about it🤔🤔

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...