Come out of your comfort zone...

Come out of your comfort zone...

Namaste everyone,
Living a failed life is easy ,we need not do anything, eventually  we will definitely be  livi g a worthless and purposeless life....I know  only being sarcastic  can not drive people or motivate them to do what they really want to achieve in life.
But the thing is to get a fruit we have to plant a seed, soil our hands, nourish the plant daily and when the right time or  season comes the plant will become a tree and bear the fruit ...Its not a one day process nor it can be achieved if we continue  to only think of getting the fruit but without planting a seed..
This is the simplest  comparison I can make with the lives of individuals who do have dreams but do not want to invest their time and effort  to it.. Although  reasons of  a stagnant life that lacks purpose can be manifold..like  for example the person lacks  the courage  to start ,the person fears failure badly or is very underconfident..or is lazy enough  to come out of his or  her comfort zone to start afresh ..or can even have social fears  to restart but it's definitely  the worst thing we do to ourselves...


But if you really want to  succeed  you have to start coming out of your comfort zone...Only dreaming can not give assurance  that you will definitely  succeed..mind it you are no way near it..
Even if you are some of the few privileged  ones with lot of  parental fortune.. a stage will eventually  come when you will realise..I have to achieve  something  that is my own...
This is  the triggering  point, I believe once you start having that urge of achieving  something  that you really own you yourself  will drive yourself to your goal (of course  as a result of continous underlying  effort the  success  achieved  will be most satisfying  ever). This satisfaction  will inspire you move  further daily...to not stop..dream bigger..the main advantage of this is that it definitely gives life purpose to get up daily and  follow your dream...
I personally  had zero confidence  and no courage at all to restart..for me years passed like this..for me they were around 14 years.....I always had dreams to do something magical that really satisfies  me  deep within ,I want to own my dream completely ,I want my sons to feel proud  about their  mother..I want my husband to feel proud about his wife...
I  had dreams but never had the courage  to follow them  ...This  was my reality...I was never ever bold enough  to come out of my comfort zone..I was lazy...I was shy..I feared society, something was really disturbing  me.. but with the monotony  of life, a exact same daily routine and with my kids growing up.. I realised I didnot have any purpose  all my life...
Every thing I have is a real God's gift to me..my  sons ,my husband...my family...our house..our assets,our apartment..but I don't  own them ,they  are given to me as a privilege...I know some people will say  we as house wives contribute in  all possible  and relevant  ways other than monetary ones.. we also have equal shares in households..I agree...But something  is really missing..
I would like to share a short story here..It was my son's  birthday and a very happy day for me and our family..My husband.. bought him an expensive  drone..and told him,"Can your mother ever buy such an expensive  gift for you,It's  me your dad who  can afford that for you"..May be (  I am giving him benefit  of doubt that he doesn't  mean to hurt me that way)this comment  was unintentional... but but but ...wait..it hit me so hard... deep within ,really I have no words to explain the pain  I felt..and so many years of endless day and night's contributions  vanished..I  felt unworthy...I felt the  ill effects of losing financial  independence due to whatever reasons..I was sad ,I was crying within but couldn't  express as it was my son's  birthday..but couldn't  sleep that night..
As days passed  I started  realizing  why can't  I make a  new beginning...I know I was not that active..or  extrovert types  that can easily ask for help and restart..I was definitely  not able to figure out where to start..I felt real darkness  as far as my professional  career  was concerned..I was not qualified  enough  ..I was not skilled enough..I had left my career years back.. Restarting  was not easy..but now that I have taken writing  and blogging  as my professional  career..my sole motive is to motivate people ...Please  donot lose hope at any stage of your life and gather the courage  to restart...It may seem impossible  ,but once you start things  will definitely  start  falling into place ..each day will be better than the previous... making a new start for yourself  is possible  for everyone. Dreams can be converted  into reality once you decide  to come out of your comfort zone...I am not telling  bookish things to you..If I can(the most ordinary  person) ,then you all struggling out there definitely  can..😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...