Carrying on with life is difficult...but worth it..

Carrying on with life is difficult...but worth it..

Namaste  everyone,
I wonder sometimes why it is so so... difficult for us especially the ordinary ones to  carry on...We are carrying  on not only in personal but also  in professional  lives...
In our personal lives we are always the adjusting ones ,the understanding ones..who are always ready to compromise  so that relationships  donot break..We are like this and we donot find anything  wrong in this,this  is part of our nature..but this is not at all easy ..Many a times things do get of control and it really gets very difficult  to carry on..We value our relations,they are very important  and inevitable  for us..we love them and care for them..this gives us immense motivation to carry on no matter what..
On  the other hand as far as our professional  lives are concerned  we are not that strong and highly motivated..we make it a thing that we can even do without(I am here more concerned about females who sacrifice their professional life for their personal lives).This sense  of least prioritising  our professional  lives over personal lives.. over the years not only spoiled our professional  carriers  completely but also label us as under achievers , unsuccessful  and unworthy  even in the eyes of those for whom we took all these decisions..These decisions that we usually  take , totally ignore our professional  life and  is not at all recommended...I know there are some important  years of our lives when we need to prioritize  our personal  lives..and professional  life does take a back seat.. but total ignorance  towards professional  carrier is a real bad we do to ourselves..We do carry on like this for years but sooner or later this  decision  of ours will start showing  it side effects..resulting in low self esteem,low confidence and degraded respect of our own self in our own eyes..forget about how low people also start looking at us because of a failed carrier..
Now even if we make a new start after  gathering  all the courage  in the world..it  gets very very difficult to carry on..This struggle is real..We appear old school..we lack  confidence,we lack knowledge..we are not up to date.. our expertise  is also years old..and of course fear of judgement is always there as a constant haunter to us..Believe  me its true as I face it and continue  to do so...
One thing that keeps me going is the thought that when am quite good (as I personally  feel😊😊) and successful  in my personal life , its not because everything is quite outstanding in my personal life..but the reason is I have decided  to carry on..I prioritise  my relationships the most..they are my love and my life..So So...If   in a similar manner I decide to give importance and priority  to my professional  life ,I will definitely  be able to carry on..Over the years as we nurture our relationships..Everything is not absolutely  fine in relationships  also..but we do not decide to quit..then in this new journey  of ours ,of course  everything will also not be easy and comfortable..but if we decide to continue with the thought that professinal life is also important..(not for the money related things ..they are also of course important)but with the thought that it is solely  for our own self growth  and satisfaction. Sooo...Please  carry on..even if you are not getting any results or even negative results..continue your journey...atleast you will little closer to your destination  with each passing day..and will surely succeed 😊😊
P.S I started my blogging journey  a month ago and am not of course  that successful today..but I personally feel  ,if I can relate with any body reading this, one day I surely  will..😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...