Consequences of Financial dependence ..

Consequences of Financial dependence ..

Namaste  everyone ,
Today I felt insulted and offended  by the answer of my kid..he was  asked that,"What would he like to become  in future..??"
He simply answered,would like to be like papa.. "not like his mother why ??" 
The answer is  crystal clear  no body wants to live a professionally  failed live..I am not telling  this that a professionally  failed  life is a total failure, there are many other aspects also that qualify for a good purposeful  life..My kids love me but they donot want to be like me..because my job of taking care of them ,family and our house is quite insignificant  for a 10 years old..I am not angry with them.. but a strong feeling of  lack of purpose sinked into me..I was definitely  feeling depressed and of course  I didn't let  anybody know ,what I felt at that moment..
I am always of the opinion that nothing can be more important  for me than family and our loved ones..but professional  failure can not be ignored  altogether..years passed like this..when I was in my Twenties  I never wanted to do a job or have a career..
I now strongly feel and recommend  everybody I know, not to sacrifice or let go your professional  careers for anything..I know many a times circumstances can force us to do the same..but we should  restart as soon as possible..
Emotional as well as financial  dependence  can be nerve wrenching..Even if we are emotionally  vulnerable , having a personal financial  security can save us..In our society  also we have seen numerous examples of this..
I am not  talking here of failed marriages  or  any related things.. but here am thinking of how to deal with lack of confidence  and a feeling of low self esteem  that comes into play when we donot  have a running income or a career to pursue..
When I was thinking what wrong did I do to myself  or what happened in life ,a string of questions I myself didnot bother to answer ,keep pouring  into my mind.

1.When we have to  buy gifts for our family  especially  our  husband  by taking his money only.😏
One day my husband  said to my kids," Your mother can not afford to buy such costly gifts for you,its me who got all this for you.."
2.When ever I had to buy things for my  mother,  father ,brother ,sister and especially for my nephew and niece..I asked money from my husband..although he never refused ...
But now, "Connecting all the dots I personally  very strongly  feel this financial  dependency  is not good ,not healthy,it can be insulting..at times..that one single time will be enough  to destroy your self worth and confidence..
These things that I have felt  do not matter when everything  is going fine between  husband  and wife..but I know this can happen..to anybody..and all are not the lucky ones..
So we ordinary people will keep on waiting for these things to happen to us or do something  concrete  about this..choice is our own..
Why especially  ladies who are continously  facing domestic violence  can not come out of it because  they are not financially  independent, so that they can not carry on their lives with their kids independently  and are forced to stay because they donot have any money at all to sustain ...this is the worst case I am talking about..
What is the way out? The only way out is keep learning  and upgrading whatever little skills you have about any possible topic..keep improving it and turn it into a living..😊😊and I just want to assure you it's not impossible..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...