Beginnings are silly..If i can make a start , you also can make it happen.

Beginnings are silly..

Namaste everyone,
I have  started  a new journey and somehow  I am  feeling very passionate  about it.. The thing I always wanted to do , it may appear silly to many people but for me it gives me immense  freedom to express what I feel about life , people around  me and in the world..  I want to tell people who are somehow hesitant  for their  own reasons and are never expressing or telling anyone, how they feel or go through  in their  respective  lives...If I can  start  a new journey, they  also can very well start..I know there will be hurdles, but I think together we can.
This is mainly because ,this is my personal  observation  that we ordinary people are not able to  help ourselves , but are always ready to be a support  for all others related to us...deep down we are faking  our own selves.. we are afraid ,we are weak ,we feel neglected.. but never ever express....by my posts I really want to motivate people  that if we can act as support  system of our loved ones ..why cannot we do the same for our own selves..let us do it for ourselves too..
Beginnings are going to be silly ,there is nothing unusual  about it..First thing we  are usually starting after  long breaks,we are  trying to regain confidence  that we  can also do something worthy and meaningful. 
We are doing something new we never did before. Everything for us is new..We are on a  learning curve as well..We have just started  to release  the pressure of judgement by others and also the  fear of failure..No matter how much strong we pretend to be ,deep down we  all are still afraid..there is no shame or harm in this ..we all feel scared..its only because we have not achieved  anything as yet..That is ok...believe  me..now we are  atleast ready overcoming fears, gaining confidence and   with a real urge to achieve something, we are looking for a purpose  to feel worthy, we are atleast moving ahead now..That is wonderful and of course commendable for ordinary  people like us..Isn't it..Soooo..keep moving forward...step  by step..but donot stop...If we  manage to continue..results are assured..Believe me..if I can,you all  also surely can. 😊😊



Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...