Gratitude, Gave me a sigh of Relief.

Gratitude,Gave me a sigh of Relief. 

Namaste Everyone, 

Every body nowdays talks about Gratitude.I used to think I am not successful in any possible sense..I am pretty average or may be below average..in everything I have..I am not  professionally successful..I belong to a normal family..I am not super talented or even talented in some sense.. I don't own a legacy or family fortune..What should I be thank

Gratitude, is my way of life..

ful for??What is this Gratitude?It is the sense of being thankful or having a sense of appreciation for things we already have or given to us somehow..


GRATITUDE... If we start feeling it, Feeling it from the Heart ..Our own rage against our own life starts to calm down.

When Nothing Else seems to work..and We  are surrounded by darkness of Failures...We feel Lost..We feel failed.It really gives a sigh of relief...Like Feeling Freah air...Like feeling Rain..Like feeling waves  at a  Quite beach ..This can go to the extent that  the only thing thankful for can be ,"Being still Alive"..It gives us hope to somehow continue. 

I may sound little sarcastic ,sad or depressed which I am...but this tiny feeling of Gratitude is helping me to  continue and It is a fact ...at least for me.. 

Dear Readers ,try being thankful for tiniest things in your life that you really feel thankful for..and then just for a minute think of people that Even don't  have that..Suddenly things will start falling into place..You will start feeling hopeful that whatever mess is there in your life  that can be cleared..things will work out..It  is just a matter of time..

It  definitely makes us compassionate and fills us with empathy..It calms us and our disturbed mind because we start having the feeling that we also have  atleast something..

Some times we all are going to some phases in life where nothing much is in our hands..What else is our way out ..I myself used to get irritated, annoyed,sad and disappointed when nothing works out..Things get ugly..Be it in Relationships or in professional lives...But when We start looking  at a the thin yet bright silver lining around the dark cloud..

Dear Readers  ,I am not saying it is easy to see..But one thing that am sure is that It is there..But our disillusioned mind could not see it..or feel it..

It is definitely because of repeated failures at personal or professional fronts..but we  forget that Life Goes on..It doesn't not stop for us feeling sad about it..So why not look for things that make us feel alive and significant in some possible way..makes us feel happy..in what we really want to do and not we are forced to do... Such things exist in everyone's life .Some see it ,some don't..People who are able to identify the little little yet the most significant things in  life ,live life to the fullest and others just  kept complaining and simply  waited for life to just pass by..and expected miracles to happen..which never happen  and they  continue to live in their mindmade shells forever ..I have myself spent years in this mindmade shell of mine..And many of us still continue to do so..

Dear Readers, Please Don't waste your lives ,There is no age  or perfect timing for  making a fresh start...Just make a start ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...