My experiences and feelings in initial days of starting my blog..

Namaste everyone,
Today I thought of sharing my feelings and experiences after starting afresh..after  years..may be someone can relate to this..
"I was finding it difficult  to continue because of no significant improvements whatsoever in my professional life.."
This particular thought keeps on haunting me...and every ordinary person who somehow gathered  courage to start afresh after failures or years of no professional activity  at all...This gets into our nerves, we feel restless and irritated..waiting for something to click. Most of the times nothing happens..no movement in the success counter, it appears as if it is stuck on zero for us only...
When I decided to write my blog.."Myheartfultalks" , I felt strong and confidence  for sometime initially..I was motivated enough  to write  posts and thought I had much to write and share with people who are really struggling to begin with something....I  was giving my best..I was trying..I was not getting much audience response...I had minimal  technical knowledge...but I was learning new things every day as far as technicalities  were concerned...I am still trying..can not say how much..It is important  for me.. 
"I am on a journey  to prove myself to me".
After writing posts I was desperately waiting for views..I felt restless..I was annoyed..fear of failure was again really ,really frightening  me,I was feeling  damn frustrated..,I was checking my page views over and over again..,waiting for comments or some kind of audience response was much awaited..I needed  their feedback and appreciation  desparetely..but nothing was happening....After two months I even thought of giving up..but some how didnot do so..I am still trying..will continue to  try..
I shared this only because I want to say is please hang on..donot quit..Let's  see..Honest effort never gets wasted..we will make a way out...
But the thing is in absence of success  we can drive motivation from the fact that atleast we are a somewhat  improved  version of what we are yesterday ..we can keep reminding  our ownselves  that at least  we are improving..we are on the path of self improvement..What  we are doing is our own stuff,we own it..whatever little we will achieve it will be our own..I personally feel its just a matter of time ..we can not stop now ...Please donot stop in between ,keep trying..😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...