Mental and physical health are completely related.

Mental and physical health are  completely related. 

Namaste everyone,
Mental and physical  health are totally dependent and of course  related to each other.I knew it but never really recognized it..
The one very important thing that I have noticed is feeling unwell, low in energy and uninterested..most of the times.. had become my way of life  .. I never felt fresh, I was bored of the monotony  of life,I paid least attention to my looks..these were all the side effects  of feelings depressed  and lacking sense of any kind of    accomplishment  and living a life that lacks purpose , nothing was stimulating  any kind of zeal or enthusiasm  in me to do something for myself  that satisfied my personal need of being successful at my own, in real terms..(Do not mix it with professional  success ,but if it is there it is of course  a added plus). I lacked motivation  to anything new..I followed a routine  that had nothing to do with me in real terms,my everyday was so much  busy in family and kids that I had no time not even 1 to 2 hours for myself..actually  later I realised I had time but I never knew how to use it ..neither  I was myself interested  to do something that really makes me joyful from within..mediocre  lives jeete jeete we always  forgot to live for ownselves..  "humein toh kuch karna hi nahi hain kyunki humse ho hi nahi payega ,agar kuch naya karenge toh family life effect ho jayegi ,bache kya sochenge  if I fail ,I will not be successful.. sab  hasenge ,people  will laugh at me,sab muje judge karenge.."
All possible  negativity comes into play to stop us, we continue to ruin our body but believe me when we really decide to change our lives for the good  I donot  know  from where our body also responds well,obvious  reason being if mentally we start feeling fresh ,body will also do the same,I started feeling good ,looking good,feeling fresh and healthy..Its not that I have become super successful  on day 1 itself,I have just started  I am trying, I am learning ,I am feeling a different  kind of enthusiasm, just because I have giving some hours a day of my own life to myself doing what I love to do.. This feeling of being joyful from within is really doing wonders because I donot know how  but I am doing daily routine things of taking care of my family and house with more of energy and less of cribbing..Its a truth..I just want to tell one thing to everybody reading this," following  your dream by no means gives any body the permission  to do whatever they want and forgetting all your responsibilities..or using unfair  or inappropriate  means of being successful ...that will be ultimate disaster ,damaging one's  life to the extent that can not be reversed.Follow your dream being responsible and healthy.😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...