Not setting yourself free.

Not setting yourself free..

Namaste  everyone, 

 I believed  for the past so many  years that I am unworthy,unfit,unwanted and underconfident...
So any kind of success  is not meant for me...As a consequence of that  I started to pacify myself with this stupid thought that I will continue to live a purposeless, ordinary and average life only because I donot deserve anything that I really dream and want to achieve..and I am a misfit for a successful and confident life..Instead of trying even harder ,I chose the way of simply giving up as I personally felt that I will anyway fail even if I try...This thought process is  the biggest blunder we do to ourselves..

My own mindset was working against me..Being underconfident and insecure  is a different thing  from totally closing our minds to  the fact that we can declared ourselves  failure without even taking the first step...
We donot set ourselves free to follow our own dreams ...For us  personal achievements and accomplishments donot matter or I should say appear insignificant..We mark our own dreams insignificant and unimportant... 
Dear readers ,just ask yourselves the following questions and I hope their answers help you in  getting a confident mindset to follow your dream..
1.Why cannot we feel free to feel happy doing what we want to do and not what appears right  and justified to others..?
2.Why is taking small small steps towards our  own goal unimportant to us?
3.How can we convince others when we ourselves are not convinced about the importance of our own goal in our life?
4.Why are we  always comfortable in compromising what we really want?
5.Why are we unable to express our own feelings  to others?
6.Why can not we work on ourselves to improve and learn?
7.Why can not we just be ourselves and stop pretending?
8.Why we can't we take little time from  our own life for ourselves?
9.How come  living a purposeless life does not matter to us?
10.Why can not  we confess to ourselves that our own dream is as important as anybody other's?
11.Why can not we gather courage to face the world?
12.Why can not we gather courage to overcome our own weaknesses?
13.Why can not we stop agreeing to others point of view even if we disagree?
14.Why can not we raise our opinion if it doesnot matches the crowd?
15.How long we will continue to live a ordinary and purposeless life?
16.When will we remove this tag of loser and unworthy from ourselves?
17.When will we start?
18.Why can't we forget the past and  past failures and move forward?
19.Why can not we be financially and emotionally independent?
20.Why we have to be available for others 24/7?
21.Why are we our last priority?
The list is definitely endless..

Getting  answers to these questions  clearly indicates that our own mind is acting against us..We have to overcome these negative complexes that are  acting as hurdles in the  path towards our  own dream..There is no other way out..Think about it and Please work on it, Don't  waste your lives living a insignificant life..🤔🤔🙏🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...