Coming out of a Failed Relationship."I Hate You and I Mean it.."


" I hate you and I mean it.."

Namaste everyone,

Getting  a failed  relationship out of your life and especially mind is not at all easy for people who were actually into the relationship with full commitment and honesty..They find it the hardest to accept that the relationship is over or does not have any significance for the other and therefore needs to be ended..

I hate u and I mean it


Giving your 100% in a relationship  is not at all wrong but in addition , expecting honesty and commitment is noway a crime or asking way too much..



"Relationship is a living thing that feeds on love ,care,trust, honesty,commitment and respect..In absence of any one of the above requirements it will sooner or later die..."


Once admitting that the relationship is over physically  it still takes a lot of time to get over it emotionally...

 Reminding ourselves how  badly the other person hurt you ,that too multiple times  and over quite a long period of time..only because we became so ignorant  or I should say we refused to see the reality in the name of our love and importance of the relationship for us..but now that we know that there is nothing left in the relationship we must keep reminding yourself loud and clear that you simply cannot stand your partner who failed to  continue a pure relationship due to whatever reasons and tell him or her ,"I hate  you and I mean it"..

"From now onwards I can not allow you to take over my feelings and  throwing  me in the depression of unworthiness and insecurity.. Whatever excuses you gave and how badly you played with my emotions can never be justified by any dumb explanation..So so..so...I hate you and I mean it.."

Dear readers, coming out of a failed relationship is not a failure of life..It is actually a blessing in disguise that protected us from any further damage both emotionally and sometimes physically as well..Don't be emotional fools..As I say being  emotional is not a problem  but being a emotional fool is definitely a problem..We ordinary people are emotional and tend to act foolish many a times acting emotionally..Coming out of a failed and broken relationship is not easy..But keep reminding yourself  how badly the other person used you, hurt you, insulted you and made you feel insecure,  underconfident and unwanted..

With passing days ,you will surely feel thankful ,Yes ,you read me correct ,thankful to the hurts done to you so that you became stronger and more confident as a person..There are no insecurities now..There is no sense of unworthiness as you were forced to feel as a result of the relationship that lacked integrity ,honesty and of course purity..Give a thought...🤔🤔


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...