Why do we feel disheartened in the absense of expected results...??

Namaste everyone,
This post I have written to my diary ,my friend to whom I can easily discuss my weaknesses and fears..
Dear diary,
You know how much courage I gathered to start what I really wanted to achieve ,something that I own...small yet the most important for me,My dream...
You know me, how weak I have been..With the  lowest confidence ever and a lot of insecurities I  decided to start...but now that I am on my way, again I am feeling lows because of absence of any success indicators so far...I am afraid...I do not want to lose now..I just can not stop now, neither I want..It is my dream and you know it..
Why these fears are empowering me...I am losing confidence..The enthusiasm with which I started  and determination I had  are slowly fading... I am not seeing any results coming till date..
What next??You know very well that I never really achieved anything in life...and you also know that I have been  a average person who never even wished for achieving something for my own self..You know me , I have been an introvert all my life..pretending to be "Ok"...with what I was...
You very well know that how energetic and excited I  was with my new dream..My energy levels are lowering now .What if I again fail ??... "No" ,I do not want to fail...otherwise it will be the hardest to start all over again..I have been weak and insecure all my life..
You know how desperate I am to make myself proud , I equally wanted to make my kids proud..This  dream is my need not my want...
But I can not stop now , I  affirm that I will not stop now..no matter what... “God ,please guide my way...I need your guidance and support ...”
 One thing I am realising is dreams are never easy to achieve for anybody...but continuous  hard work ,patience and believe in yourself are the only driving forces and nothing else..
If your dream is as important as if it poses an existential threat to your existence then nobody will   ever stop or even think of quitting..😇😇😇.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...