Just start being you..That is what matters..

Just start being you..That is what matters..

Namaste  everyone,
We have been telling ourselves from the past so many years  that we can not be successful  in anything we do,how small  it may be..we always used  to think that success  is not meant for ordinary average people like us...we are not worthy enough, we are not lucky enough..We never even had the urge to be successful ..It was mainly  because of our own thought processes..that were  filled with fears and insecurities.I  am sharing mine here👇👇
My thought process over all these years was like," I  couldn't  have a successful  career,but that does not matter much for me because I have closed all possible doors for myself with the strong mental belief that success is not meant  for me and  I will be like this all  my life..but will always support others ,be it  in any possible way I could..I was always very supportive  and positive for others around me..I was always ready to share my piece of cake with them..all the time..I always wanted people around me or anyone I may not be knowing much about to be successful, I had inner strong sense of positivity for everybody and was always happy for other people's  success  and achievements...but not for myself."
But this is quite strange and absolutely  true after wasting (I shouldn't  be using the word wasted) so many years ,very lately I realised ,I was definitely  very positive and supportive  for everybody but never for my ownself.. Deep within actually I was filled with negative emotions and sense of unworthiness. May be I was having the thought  process if I couldn't  succeed atleast help others  to be successful..I was actually a weak and under confident  person deep within..
Lately I realised how can a pretty unsuccessful  person  be eligible for motivating others ,I was telling people  things that I was never ready and courageous  enough to follow.
Definitely  I was faking myself..I was faking that success  is not important  to me..actually  because of the fear of failure  and public judgement ,I was never able to gather the courage  to follow my dream or to do what I  really feel like doing..I hid my own aspirations  from myself..I myself was my own biggest enemy..My fears were far bigger then my dream..I couldn't  overcome  my fears..but I was definitely  telling  others to do so..but never followed  them myself..
There was no need of me pretending  to be a different  person to myself and to the world.."I just had to be  me..that was it..But I could  not even gathered  the courage  to do so..I was my last priority.."
But not anymore..I am definitely  finding it damn difficult..but atleast I have started trying..I am still lacking confidence but I am trying..one funny thing I would like to say here  is  I am writing  my heart out in my blog www.myheartfultalks.blogspot.com 
But  I have not shared the links  to my own family or even told them about my blog as yet..From this you can imagine  how weak and under confident  I have been all my life..I am giving myself the time I need to make it successful ,I myself donot know how long this is going  to take..but one thing am sure I am improving with each passing day..That is important.. My self confidence and self belief  is dragging me towards my goal although very slowly  everyday..And that is what matters  for me..😊😊😊

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...