We fail because we are never driven by passion.

 We fail because we are never driven by passion.

Namaste everyone,
Over the years if I look back in the past I didnot achieve anything professionally and rather lost whatever skills I had because of my education..Years passed and I kept forgetting...Actually  I merged my expectations  with  my family's  expectations..and stopped expecting  anything for myself from me ,forget about others.
When we are young..we all have a lot and lot of dreams..but only few are really successful  and remaining  become the part of the crowd..Have you ever wondered why??
Humein khud hi nahi lagata ki hum kuch remarkable  kar sakte hain..humein bus life adjustment  mode mei hi jeeni hai.
Doing compromises and adjustments   are not at all bad traits of a individual..it clearly indicates how strong we are..but the thing is  ,Why we have kept all our strength  and energies for adjustments  related to others for making them happy..??Why can't we save little strength and energy  for our  own selves...??





When I was small I always dreamt of becoming  a doctor..but in the competitive  exams I could not get enough marks to get a MBBS seat , but I  somehow got a seat in a private Engineering college,Although I never liked it..But sonehow adjusted because  my parents  didnot want me to waste a year for MBBS preparation  and also they were satisfied  about it. So I also simply carried  on with it..after that I also did M.tech..just because I thought I can go for a teaching job in future..but the thing was, for both these things I was never very much interested  ,but my parents had a thought that my qualifications will secure my future and I will get a job after my kids grow up..but I could not get anything  from it because I was never interested  in anything  related to it..
Muje bus shayad Engineer  ka tag lagana tha,muje Computer Engineering  mei koi bhi interest nahi tha,but hamare time pe Computer's  engineering  bada trend mei tha..so I opted for it..
And till date I continue to carry the burden of my qualifications( as my father keeps on  saying "you wasted your qualications"), and could not  get  anything from it exactly..
Because for teaching in schools they say I am over qualified..and give justifications  that ,Will I be comfortable  teaching small kids MS-word ,MS-excel and so on..and for colleges I am under qualified  because I am not a PHD. So I was hanging in between..
Now that I realise, fault was  all mine , because I choose to please others before myself..and moreover middle class kids donot have  plenty  of options..but I do realise wasting a single year would  not have harmed my career  that much then choosing something  in which I had absolutely  no interest at all did.I failed to  achieve simply because I was not driven by passion  or my interests..
"Now that I want to do what I feel like doing I do have a lot responsibilities, I can not just jump out of the bed and start doing whatever I feel like doing.."
But now  I atleast make it a point that after completing  my household and family responsibilities   I do find some time to write and express what I feel ...Writing my heart out in my blog ,I feel satisfied and burden free..as if I released  weights from my head....I know I have just started and its  a long journey..I am not that popular  also..😊😊.But this thing I really feel passionate  about..I want to relate to people and want to somehow connect to them and want to prevent them from making life changing decisions that can result in failures..I want to motivate them to start new journeys  with things they love to do ..We should not have  any regrets  about life..that we had a life without any passion or purpose...😊😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent

Why Do We Feel Alone At The End Of The Day?

Feeling lonely at the end of the day... Namaste everyone, An average person  meets around 10,000 people in their life times...but fail to ...